by James Glazebrook
Our recipe for a perfect Berlin summer day:
1. Take 1 dog. We recommend a Bully, but any dog will do.
2. Add 1 blazing hot Berlin summer day.
3. Stew in a airtight S7 train. Time may vary, but our lump of dog took 50 minutes to cook through.
4. Leave to cool for about 30 minutes (or as long as it takes to walk from Grunewald to the “dog beach” at Grunewaldsee Hundestrand).
5. Arrange your other ingredients on a picnic blanket. We recommend wine (white or rosé), bite-sized chunks of fruit and veg and assorted dips.
6. Sprinkle your dogmeat with water to keep from drying out.
7. Mix well with other dogs.
8. Enjoy. Guten Appetit!