by James Glazebrook
[EDIT: this competition is now closed. Click here to see if we’re running any open competitions]
Oo ‘ello. Now we’ve 2 pairs of tickets to give away for the Poliça gig at Postbahnhof next Wednesday! You need to catch the Minnesota indielectro troupe before they become known as more than those-two-guys-from-Gayngs-and-their-mates and singer Channy Leaneagh’s pretty little face is plastered all over magazine covers worldwide. Here’s your chance to win 2 tickets to their Berlin gig on Wednesday 14th November, and find out why Bon Iver’s Justin Vernon calls them “the best band I’ve ever heard.” Good luck!
HOW TO WIN 2 X TICKETS TO POLIÇA AT POSTBAHNHOF:
– Follow @uberlinblog on Twitter (http://www.twitter.com/uberlinblog)
(If you are already following no need to unfollow and refollow)
– Tweet the message you see highlighted below once!
(There is no advantage to tweeting more than once)
Note: Twitter has changed its policy to no longer allow disabling of link shortening – so if you need to use a different link to get to this page that’s fine. As long as people end up on this page – that’s all that matters. The rest of the tweet must be identical to the one below.
Here is the tweet:
Want to win 2 tickets to see @thisispolica in #Berlin? Find out how to enter here: http://bitly.com/Z6Bw6M Please RT #uberwin
You have until 6pm on Sunday 11th November to enter. Get tweeting!
The Boring Bit (yawn, RULES):
1. You must be 18 years or older to enter.
2. You must be following @uberlinblog (http://www.twitter.com/uberlinblog) on Twitter.
3. You must send out the above tweet EXACTLY as it appears. A failure to do so will disqualify you.
4. We will announced the winners via Twitter on Monday 12th November.
5. If users make lots of Twitter accounts in order to enter a contest more than once, they’re liable to get all of their accounts suspended. Anyone found using multiple Twitter accounts to enter will be ineligible.
We will keep a record of each tweet in a database and then a random number generator picks the winner. Good luck!