Win tickets to see How to Dress Well at Bi Nuu
by James Glazebrook
[EDIT: this competition is now closed. Click here to see if we're running any open competitions]
Stoked. We’re going to see How to Dress Well at Bi Nuu on Monday 29th October, AND we have 2 pairs of tickets to give away. That’s right, you and your boo could be grindin’ to the whitest man in R&B, while saving all your money for… I don’t know, condoms? Fun fact: Tom Krell, the man behind these ephemeral sounds, is a philosophy student who apparently studies and hangs out in Berlin from time to time. Aaaaaanyway, find out below how to win two tickets to the show, but first, peep this:
HOW TO WIN 2 X TICKETS TO HOW TO DRESS WELL AT BI NUU:
- Follow @uberlinblog on Twitter (http://www.twitter.com/uberlinblog)
(If you are already following no need to unfollow and refollow)
- Tweet the message you see highlighted below once!
(There is no advantage to tweeting more than once)
Note: Twitter has changed its policy to no longer allow disabling of link shortening – so if you need to use a different link to get to this page that’s fine. As long as people end up on this page – that’s all that matters. The rest of the tweet must be identical to the one below.
Here is the tweet:
Want to win 2 tickets to see How to Dress Well in #Berlin? Find out how to enter here: http://bit.ly/VPVtjf Please RT #uberwin
You have until 6pm on Friday 26th October to enter. Get tweeting!
The Boring Bit (yawn, RULES):
1. You must be 18 years or older to enter.
2. You must be following @uberlinblog (http://www.twitter.com/uberlinblog) on Twitter.
3. You must send out the above tweet EXACTLY as it appears. A failure to do so will disqualify you.
4. We will announced the winners via Twitter on Saturday 27th October.
5. If users make lots of Twitter accounts in order to enter a contest more than once, they’re liable to get all of their accounts suspended. Anyone found using multiple Twitter accounts to enter will be ineligible.
We will keep a record of each tweet in a database and then a random number generator picks the winner. Good luck!